Zula Patrol: Down to Earth
Recommended Audience: Ages 4-8, and their families!
Running Time: 24 minutes
While on a routine fossil-hunting expedition, The Zula Patrol turns up evidence that the villainous Deliria Delight has been travelling back in time to Earth’s prehistoric past to illegally dump her company’s toxic trash. The Zula Patrollers must find and catch her, before her actions cause catastrophic consequences. In the process, our heroes learn all about the formation and development of Earth, and the life forms who call it home.
National Science Education Standards (NSES) for Grades K-4 include the following Content Standards:
• Science as Inquiry - understanding about scientific inquiry
• Physical Science - properties of objects and materials, position and motion of objects
• Life Science - the characteristics of organisms, life cycles of organisms, organisms and environments
• Earth and Space Science - properties of earth materials, objects in the sky, changes in earth and sky
• Science & Technology - understanding about science and technology, abilities to distinguish between natural
objects and objects made by humans
• Science in Personal and Social Perspectives - characteristics and changes in populations, types of
resources, changes in environments
• History & Nature of Science - science as a human endeavor
The Zula Patrol: Down to Earth is based on the award-winning TV series, The Zula Patrol, now reaching 300 million
households worldwide, and is a co-production of Spitz, Inc., Zula USA, LLC www.zula.com and E&S.