Policies and General Rules
- Food and drink are not permitted in the planetarium.
- Once a show has started, if you must leave, re-admittance will not be allowed.
- Be sure all electronic devices are silenced during the show.
- The show begins promptly at the scheduled start time and the doors close five to ten minutes later. For shows requiring reserved seats, ticket holders must arrive 10 minutes prior to showtime in order to ensure seats are reserved.
- We do not have any firm guidelines on children. If a child can remain reasonably quiet for the hour, then it is fine for that child to attend a Friday night show. We have had very young children enjoy the show before, but keep in mind that the subject matter is at the college level. For younger children you might want to consider our Saturday morning family shows.